Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweet 'n' Simple


Shortcake, anyone?

I (Rachel) made this dessert last night and thought I would share since it's so incredibly simple! Mark probably would have made it completely from scratch, however, I was on a time crunch! The credit for the bread goes completely to "Bisquick Mix". If you buy a box, directions are on there for the shortcakes!


The topping was just as easy! I had some strawberries & blackberries that needed to be used so I cut them up in a bowl, added a little bit of warm water and put about 2 tablespoons of sugar- then I let it sit until I was finished! You can use more or less sugar (or none at all) depending on your taste! It's perfect for summer- finish it off with a dollup of cool whip & voila! You've got a lovely sweet and simple dessert.


Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is off to a great start. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete